Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic management consulting firm set up to help start-up, small and medium businesses maximize their vision and achieve their highest potential through effective planning, structuring and maximized use of their resources.
Nicole Sinclair is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Are you an intelligent upwardly mobile young lady looking for a personal assistant position?
- Provides secretarial and administrative support to the individual
- Preparation of correspondence, file maintenance, appointment scheduling and telephone communication with clients
- Assist with personal, administrative and domestic functions;
- Responsible for the effective running and administration of the office;
- Runs r personal errands and ensures diary is properly managed;
- Schedule and purchase of flight tickets for both local and international travel;
- Organizing of personal and official schedule and calendar
- Travel scheduling, maintaining calendars, organize and facilitate meeting arrangements
- Ensures appropriate record keeping of daily expenditure and retires to accounts accordingly;
- Daily management and synchronization of all mail boxes;
- Attends meetings with and on behalf of individual
To qualify for this role you require:
- A minimum of 5 years post NYSC working experience in an administrative/executive/personal assistant role.
- Prior experience from industries such as telecoms, banking or oil and gas would be preferable.
- The DESIRED age must be between 26-30 years of age.
- This candidate MUST be familiar with extended work hours and have high abilities to cope under pressure.
- The desired candidate must have a high attention to detail.
- A Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
The salary for the role is attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letter to: email@example.com the ref