Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
We make some of the best-known snacks brands around the globe. Our 15 global Power Brands in biscuits (Oreo; Chips Ahoy!; TUC; belVita; Club Social and Barni), chocolate (Milka, Lacta, Toblerone, and Cadbury Dairy Milk) and gum & candy (Trident, Chiclets, Halls, Stride and Cadbury Dairy Milk Eclairs) are expected to drive 60 percent of our company’s growth going forward.
Job Title: Customer Service Order To Cash Lead
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Ensure the highest level of service quality for customers in cooperation with Customer Service & Logistics Manager at all stages of OTC related activities while maintain KPI’S (CFR, DIOH, IA , FE & MEP)
· Facilitate cross-functional co-operation with Order Fulfilment/Logistics Operations/Finance Departments in terms of Order to Cash (OTC) issues resolution
· Supervise and organize follow up of all queries coming from business counterparts, customers, or internally from other finance functions
· Maintain CS& L cost below Maximum vs NR, minimize distribution costs and improve efficiencies by engaging more competitive haulage providers, ensuring no waste, maximizing internal opportunities within site & ensure no need for additional external WH with current portfolio.
· Conduct annual customer satisfaction survey to establish current service levels as a benchmark for improvement
· Initiate processes that will enable us to better manage the relationships with key customers through customer based resources, process and systems (JBP,C@H programs)
· Form effective linkages and management of the remote Accenture BPO Team to ensure that end-to-end OTC activities are carried out effectively and efficiently.
· Develop and maintain customer metric dashboards to allow proactive monitoring of initiatives
· Identifying all possible productivities and synergies by analysing all the current processes, across Mondelez and the Customer’s Supply Chain
· Provide leadership to the Order Management & Fulfilment, Customer Development and Customer Finance Teams ensuring a high performance and engaged work culture
· Lead the Customer Finance Team in the Bill to Cash Processes with emphasis on customer risk/credit control; deductions; collections and reconciliations.
· Share and identify best practice productivity opportunities across the Customer Service Function
· Develop comprehensive project plans with clear time frames, resource plans and budgets
· Be the key interface to facilitate better ways of working and extract value that will benefit our customers and the sales team
· Design and drive continuous improvement within relevant areas of the OTC process
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, & Experience
· Minimum of a B.SC/HND education in a relevant discipline
· Experience in large FCMG organization which must include no less than 8 years in management level
· Knowledge in Transportation and logistics management
· Good drive for result & problem solving skills
· Flexible and able to work and cope under high pressure
· Excellent knowledge of IT & Good analytical skills
· Effective communication skills with internal & External stakeholders
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online