Abt Associates – The International Health Division is committed to the improvement of health and healthcare delivery around the world. Serving both the public and private sectors, our efforts include health policy research and evaluation, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management.
Our impact is felt in policies that ensure healthcare access for women, children, and individuals with special needs, in strengthening health infrastructures, and HIV/AIDS solutions.
Abt Associates is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Coordinator/ HFG Nigeria
Req Id: 44101
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Master’s Degree (minimum), in Public Health, Social Sciences, Business or other relevant Health Systems Strengthening fields;
- At least two years of progressive professional experience in Administration, public health, health financing, health economics or pubic finance management;
- Project support/back-stopping, health and international experience;
- Organizational skills and leadership capabilities and the ability to lead multidisciplinary and multicultural teams;
- Demonstrated oversight ability that ensures quality, relevance and timeliness;
- Knowledge about US Government development assistance policy and USAID operational procedures is desirable; and
- High level of computer proficiency and demonstrated good oral and writing communication skills.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the CoP to coordinate field activities to ensure timely implementation of planned activities of HFG Nigeria without compromising quality and efficiency;
- Ensure an effective collaboration with the communications and Knowledge Management unit to identify and document success stories/lessons learned;
- Update the progress tracking sheet in partnership with state program coordinators in the priority states;
- Carry out other program related activities as requested by the CoP.
- Coordinate all programmatic and administrative activities as it relates to the state program coordinators in the priority states;
- Participate in work planning and strategic review of documents
- 4+ years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply
Click here to apply