Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Maritime Post Graduate Studies 2017
Rivers State University of Science and Technology – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the above post graduate programmes in Shipping Management and Maritime Transport Studies.
Maritime Post Graduate Studies 2017
1.) M.Sc Shipping Management – Full Time: 2 Years
2.) M.Sc Maritime Transport Studies – Part Time: 3 Years
Candidate should posses any of the following:
- Master of Business Administration or Master Degree in other fields.
- Bachelors of Sciences Degrees with the minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division
- Advanced Diploma or Master and Marine Engineering Certificates from recognized institutions (Holders of such certificates must possess a PGD).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Transport, Geography, Urban & Regional Planning, Management and Sciences etc., from recognized institutions.
- ACII (Insurance) Holders and Marine Surveyors etc with PGD.
Class Begin On
14th January, 2017
How to Apply
Application forms can be obtained in person from the “Department of Management, Faculty of Management Sciences (RSUST)” with evidence of payment, this is applicable to those who prefer to obtain hard-copy application forms for 2017 admission.
Application Fee: N30,000 Payable to:
- Account Name: RSUST Maritime Post Graduate Studies
- Account No.: 1771736173
- Bank Name: Skye Bank
All inquiries should be addressed to:
Maritime Post Graduate Studies,
Department of Management,
Faculty of Management Sciences,
Rivers State University of Science and Technology,
10th December, 2016.