Senior Key Account Manager Vacancy at a Leading Mobile Operator
Nairtime is a recognized force in the Mobile Financial Services space, a part of Channel IT Group which is a leading company in Network Infrastructure, Network Management and Value Added Services for the Mobile Telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Key Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- For the Telecom VAS companies we are looking for a talented and passionate professional to develop an outstanding relationship with a leading mobile operator, a strategically important large customer.
- Nairtime has deployed its Airtime Credit Services at a leading mobile operator and the Key Account Manager is expected to lead commercial aspects of project integration, optimize the service performance and up-sell new system releases, while ensuring that the customer’s needs are met by the company.
- The Key Account Manager represents the entire range of Telecom VAS products and is responsible for cross-selling the ChannelVAS portfolio into the same account.
- Establish productive and professional long-term relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including service, technical support, finance, marketing and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer’s expectations
- Optimize service performance from a financial point of view
- Assess, clarify and validate customer needs, including roadmaps and tenders, on an on-going basis
- Monitor the market and competitor activities
- Regular reporting on sales activities, opportunities, threats, project progress etc.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives and financial targets
- Drive solutions-orientated efforts that address the customer situation
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieve assigned service performance targets from SLA and financial perspectives
- Achieve sales targets for new business (cross-selling opportunities)
- On-time payment collection
- Complete strategic account plans
- Active member of integration project team and ensure on-time service launches
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Arrange meetings between CXO level account personnel and the company’s management
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 Years of verifiable experience in Large Account Management
- Proven sales track record of Telecom and/or VAS services/solutions
- Sound understanding of the culture, politics and (regulatory) policies in Nigeria and a good insight into the telecom industry.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge of Telecom Systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Experience with financial statements and reconciliation processes.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Modern, consultative sales techniques and results orientated
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to converse with stakeholders of all levels, from C-level to business operations
- Effective influencing, persuasive and negotiation skills
- Highly analytical, converting trends into actions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Multi-tasking and coordination
- Bi-lingual; English and local languages
Attractive salary package and benefits
How to Apply
Click here to apply online