Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka 2016/2017 UTME and Direct-Entry Screening
The Federal College Of Education (Technical), Akoka in Affiliation with University Of Benin, Benin City, hereby invites application from candidates who have obtained the Cut Off Score of 180 marks and above in 2016 UTME for admission into the Bachelor of Science Education [B.Sc(Ed)] and Bachelor of Arts [B.A(Ed)] Degree Programmes.
The College conducts aptitude tests and interviews as part of screening exercise for all UTME candidates seeking admission into the College. Additionally, being an ICT – driven institution, prospective candidates must have the capacity to operate in an ICT environment.
The Screening is for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates. Candidates who did not choose the College initially are also eligible to apply and take part in the screening exercise. Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME and D. E. Admission are eligible to apply.
2016/2017 Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka UTME and Direct-Entry Screening
- The minimum entry reqirements for admission into the B.Sc (Ed) and B.A (Ed) Degree Programes are:
- GCE/ O’Level, SSCE / NECO / NABTEB / NTC / NBC or at least five merit level passes in TC II or equivalent.
- Credit level pass in five relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics and relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
Direct Entry Programme:
- Holders of university degrees, HND, ND, NCE or equivalent qualifications may proceed from Part II
- Only candidates with credit and merit grade at NCE, ND and HND level in relevant courses from reputable institutions are eligible to apply.
Monday 21st – Friday 25th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Click Here to Start Application
The procedure for the 2016/2017 PUTME Entry Screening application is as follows:
- Enter Email Address and other relevant data as requested…
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- A link is displayed ‘Download past questions to practice’
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date)
- Print out an acknowledgement slip.
10th November, 2016.