VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our highimpact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant – Project Report Development
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The Consultant will work with the VSO Nigeria team and other relevant stakeholders to prepare the End of Project Report for the EU Supported Project – Strengthening Civil Society Capacity for Child Rights in Kano.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- Experience of drafting donor reports on development projects – Essential
- Ability to work effectively with a wider team – Desirable
- Master Degree in Social Science and/or Communications – Desirable
- Support in developing Project Report for the EU Supported Project – Strengthening Civil Society Capacity for Child Rights in Kano.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to vary communication content and style to suit audiences to inform, motivate and inspire – Essential
- Ability to thinking clearly, deeply and broadly – Essential