New Job at Kaduna State University for Registrar
Kaduna State University – The Governing Council of Kaduna State University, Kaduna hereby announces that the position of REGISTRAR of the University will be vacant on 15th March, 2017.
Suitably qualified and interested individuals are invited to apply for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar, who is the Chief Administrative Officer and one of the Principal Officers of the University, shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the University. By virtue of his/her office, he/she shall be the Secretary to Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation.
- Candidates should possess a good honours first degree in Humanities or related disciplines. Possession of relevant postgraduate degree/diploma and registration with relevant professional bodies would be an added advantage.
- Candidates are expected to have served for at least fifteen years (15) in sufficiently senior administrative capacities as Deputy Registrar in the University system or in comparable establishments.
- Suitable candidates are expected to be knowledgeable about the operation of the University system and competent to advise and take executive action on matters of planning, design and management in realization of the cardinal objectives of teaching, research and community service.
- Computer knowledge and its application are mandatory.
Conditions of Service
The remuneration and conditions of service are as applicable to posts of Registrars in Nigerian University system and as may be determined by the Council and the Government from time to time.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates are required to submit 25 copies of application letter and comprehensive curriculum vitae (attaching photocopies of relevant credentials) under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and marked “Post of Registrar, Kaduna State University, Kaduna” and addressed to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Kaduna State University,
Tafawa Balewa Way,
Applicants are also required to submit 25 copies of not more than two pages statement of their vision for Kaduna State University.
Candidates are advised to request three of their referees to forward reports on them under confidential cover to the Registrar and Secretary to the Council, Kaduna State University.
Note: The University shall not entertain any correspondence from any candidate on the matter.