Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Oracle is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telephone/Receptionist
Ref No: A1-160013NR
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Job: General Administration/Secretarial
- Responsible for answering the phone and assisting Oracle customers.
- Information coordinators are an integral part of Corporate Services providing the dissemination of information to visitors and fellow Oracle employees.
- May develop relationships which may lead to career advancement upon satisfactory completion of the eighteen month commitment.
- Answers the main switchboard and greets visitors. May have the opportunity to work on departmental projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent 0 – 2 years of related experience.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient typing and computer skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team player. Strong attention to detail.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Work involves minimal problem resolution following detailed instructions.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Click here to apply