Osun State University (UNIOSUN) was established by the Law of the Osun State House of Assembly in December, 2006. The University commenced academic activities on 22d September, 2007 simultaneously on permanent sites on its six campuses located in the six geo-po1tical zones of Osun State. The campuses are located in Osogbo, (Main Campus), Ejigbo, Ifetedo, Ikire, Ipetu..Ijesa and Okuku.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer II (CONTISS 10)
- Candidates must possess MBBS or its equivalent from a recognized University plus full registration by the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria and completion of NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward twenty-five (25) copies of their applications accompanied with current Curriculum Vitae which should contain among others:
- Full Name (Surname first in Capital Letter)
- Post Applied For
- Place and Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Applicant Phone Number(s)
- Name, Address and Phone Number of Next of Kin
- Number of Children and their Ages
- Nationality and State of Origin (If Nigerian)
- Local Government of Origin (If from Osun State)
- Contact Details (including Mobile Telephone Numbers and E-mail address)
- Permanent Home Address
- Institutions Attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualif ication(s) with dates
- Work Experience with dates including full details of former and present post
- Present Employment Status and Salary
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Any other relevant information that would facilitate a positive review of your application
- Name and Addresses of three (3) relevant referees
Applicants should request their nominated referees to forward their reports under separate and confidential cover directly to:
The Acting Registrar,
Osun State University,
- Candidate may be required to serve in any of the six campuses.
- Applicants should indicate at the top Left hand corner of their envelopes the position they are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- It is the responsibility of the applicants to ensure that their references are submitted to the Acting Registrar without delay.
- Unsolicited applications for the positions not advertised would not be acknowledged.