The French Village Ventures Nigeria Limited is a Private Company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, CAP C20, Laws of Federation of Nigeria, 2004. As part of its business subsidiaries, the Company is involved in the running of a Secondary School “The French Village International College (FVIC)”. Hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal
Location: Badagry, Lagos
Job type: Full time
Requirement and Qualification
- Candidates must possess B.A, Ed, B. Ed, or a Bachelor’s degree plus PGDE.
- Knowledge of French and Computer is an added advantage.
- At least 15 years post qualification teaching/administrative experience in a similar institution, 4 years of which should be at the level of a Vice- Principal/Principal.
- Candidate must be of high moral standard and integrity and must have a very good inter-personal relationship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies of application letters and credentials to:
The Company Secretary,
French Village Ventures Nigeria Limited,
Nigeria French Language Village,
P.M.B 1011, Ajara,
- Position applied for should be boldly written on top of envelope. Properly addressed envelope should be submitted at the reception of The French Village Ventures’ Guest House.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview
- Those that applied before need not apply
Deadline: 1st December, 2016.