Your business depends on finding, understanding and connecting with your best customers. As the definitive source for what drives people to watch and buy, Nielsen can help you stay on top of trends and use key insights to grow your business—in the next town and across continents. We’ll help you stand out from the competition, differentiate your offerings, develop new ones and identify opportunities where others can’t. Trends around the globe are rapidly evolving, and we’ve got our fingers on the pulse of consumer behavior, shifting populations and new influencers.
Job Title: Sales Force Activation
Basic Purpose and Objective of the Job
Establish market and report on Sales Force Activation activities for Nielsen Nigeria and provide ongoing sustainable revenue source from a suite of Nielsen products. Maintain key relationships at client and drive business development in Sales Force Activation areas.
· Business Development: Developing new businesses and maintaining same with appropriate Nielsen products and services.
· Cross- selling Nielsen products and services to existing clients.
· Launching new projects by combining client needs into the wizards and reports
· Revenue build/generation and build and
· Training of Operations teams before launch
· Training CS on project and reporting tool
· Training clients on online Reporting tool
· Assisting when necessary to extract client reports
· Following up on execution and CS protocols
· Serving as liaison with Operations managers for seamless field execution
· Addressing new/ongoing client’s needs (such as new reports change of sample etc)
· Help in supervision of Subcontractor in projects requiring use of sub-contractors
· Business development: actively sourcing new clients, addressing incoming requests, expanding existing projects
· Reporting to Nielsen Regional Leaders as well as Retail Plus Management
Knowledge and Skills Required
· Commercial experience in a client company and/or experience in the use of Nielsen information and insights.
· Excellent presentation skills
· Knowledge of retail business structure and decision making processes
· Sales Field Experience (5 to 10 years)
· Strong sales orientation, responsible for budgets/financials
· Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong project management skills
· Well-developed negotiation skills
· Collaborative, but decisive
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online