The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals
with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
The Candel Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Technician
- Assist mechanics and other technical staff in testing, cleaning and repairing utility systems.
- Operate the generator, water treatment , chiller and air compressor.
- Should be able to handle all breakdowns and maintenance related to workshop and mechanical for utilities.
- Should have good knowledge of power distribution .
- Strong ability to follow oral and written instructions properly
- Solid knowledge of installing and maintaining utility systems
- Knowledge of precautions necessary for ensuring a safe work environment for self and coworkers
- Deep knowledge of basic preventative and general maintenance activities
- Ability to recognize hazards and take measures to avoid them
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Job Title: Quality Control Technician
- HND/B.Sc in any of the following; Food Technology, Bio-Chemistry, Science Laboratory Technology, Chemistry
- Minimum of 3 years industrial experience in chemical production Company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 9th December, 2016.