Vacancy at Damco Nigeria for HR Business Partner
Damco is one of the world’s leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
- As the HRBP, you will provide HR functional support, coaching, consultation and guidance to the Management team and colleagues.
- He/she will contribute to defining and implementing an HR strategy that aligns with and integrates the Area business strategy to the Regional and Global HR strategy.
Who we are looking for:
- You hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree and 5+years’ experience in HR roles; ideally with experience in a multinational company.
- You bring a proven track record of HR partnering, and your experience in a global matrix, multi-cultural organization will be crucial to success.
- A strong relationship builder, you will have a proven track record of identifying, developing and deploying talent to help the business win.
- At DAMCO, we believe that a long-term successful career happens when there is a match between what you are passionate about,
- what you are good at and what is needed by our business.
- A successful career will include a variety of experiences that stretch you, bring you out of your comfort zone and offer you an opportunity to learn and grow in ways that also build our business. *LI-IMEA
- You will be reporting directly to the Area HR Head Central Africa.
- You will build, lead & develop the HR organization in the Area to deliver against BU and HR strategies
- DAMCO has a truly international and diverse working environment, with a strong emphasis on values and team based leadership along with an open and engaging company culture.
- As part of the Maersk Group, there are a wide range of international career opportunities.
As the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Support business leaders with strategic as well as operational tasks.
- Drive strategic recruitment planning activities.
- Drive functional talent initiatives.
- Support the Area HR Head in service delivery optimisation including off-shoring projects, where relevant.
- You will play a crucial part in driving performance management, change management, organisational development, engagement as well as the talent agenda across the Central Africa organisation to ensure that our strategy is converted to measurable actions and results.
Deadline: 2nd December, 2016.