1. First degree in Banking and finance, Business Administration, Accounting or Economics and Marketing.
2. Membership of CIBN, ICAN/ Part Qualified or other recognized Finance or credit profession, and the possession of MBA/MSC from a recognized University, Elan certification will be an advantage.
3. Minimum of 3 years post qualification, experience in Treasury / Credit marketing, packaging, documentation, recovery and product development, with broad knowledge of Treasury and credit market and particular reference to leasing products and funding.
4. Two of which must be as a departmental Head and Unit head in a financial institution.
5. Previous relationship/membership of money market and credit risk Association of Nigeria will be beneficial.
6. Must be able to analyse financial statement of Accounts and Financial ratios and make informed decision.
7. Must understand the Nigeria financial market.
8. Must be experienced in funds mobilization
9. Must be experienced in loans and risk asset creation and management
10. Must be experienced in budgeting and budgetary control.
11. Must be able to motivate a team
12. Must be highly computer literate and proficient in the use of power point, other Microsoft office suites and a working knowledge of peach tree accounting package as a tool for a monitoring risk Assets created.
13. Ability to appraise SME credit to take advantage of the MSME Development Fund.
14. Must have strong knowledge of product development especially in credit products synchronized with various funding options.
15. Must not be more than 35 years old.
Report directly to the MD/CEO
Responsible for other staff members of the group.
1) Treasury and Fund Management:
Formulate annual Treasury/ Funding budget for the company
Management of fund on behalf of customers / clients based on agreed tenure and rate.
Management of company’s treasury portfolio along short, medium and long term to ensure proper mix and match with risk asset portfolio and ensure liquidity at all time including arrangement of credit lines with banks.
2) Credit/ Marketing:
to develop marketing plans to actualize company’s annual credit/marketing objective concerning the following areas –
Short Term – LPO/FPO Financing, Loans
Medium Term – Finance Lease, Structured Finance
Long Term – CBN Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund
(MSMEDF) and Project Finance.
Carry out periodic product development to meet customer’s needs
Synchronize credit products with fund mobilized in treasury/ fund management functions above to prevent mismatch and guarantee adequate/ competitive returns from risk assets, while ensuring good selection process to prevent loan losses.
Formulate target for group members to actualize approved annual marketing budget.
Monitor group members to ensure achievement of monthly target.
Preparation of monthly liability/ maturity and risk assets portfolio and group performance report.
Member of Asset and Liability Committee (ALCO) and Management credit committee.
Any other function that may be assigned from time to time.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
Annual salary of N1.8 million
Payment of monthly salary is dependent on achieving above set target
Commission also payable on exceeding group target
Group car and driver
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply