Vacancy Web Application Developers at Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson is a human resources firm dedicated to helping our clients find, grow and retain the best talent in the global marketplace. We challenge ourselves everyday to go beyond our client’s expectations in providing them with world class consulting and human capital development services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Application Developer
- The Web Application Developer will design, implement, maintain, and support a portfolio of web applications including internal business applications. This role requires 3+ years’ experience in requirements gathering and analysis, beta testing, monitoring, and metrics development and reporting.
- The ideal candidate will be well versed in enterprise software design principles and front-end web design/User interface.
- The ideal candidate will be willing to take ownership of, and seek opportunities to improve the company’s web application portfolio, and identify opportunities for business process improvements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in web application development*
- Attention to details
- Strong communication abilities to interact with colleagues and clients
- 3 years building enterprise scale MVC PHP5 applications
- Knowledge of MS Azure platform applications
- Knowledge of Zend Framework and SOA design patterns
- Knowledge of OOP programming techniques and familiarity with industry trends
- Knowledge of V&V concepts
- Knowledge of secure programming principles
- Experience using and building REST and RPC services
- Experience using jQuery Mobile/UI, Bootstrap, Angular, other JS/CSS libraries highly preferred
- Experience in using frameworks or PHP CMS platform strongly preferred
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and maintain modern application UI/UX
- Design, develop and maintain enterprise web applications and back-end databases
- Collaborate with internal customers to translate requirements/specifications to support enterprise web applications and troubleshoot issues
- Develop test plans, execute / automate unit and functional tests, and remedy defects
- Conduct code review presentations
- Create and maintain application documentation
- Write and maintain user documentation
- Ensure application security standards are met
- Participate and contribute in process improvement activities
- Administer CMS systems
- Administer the Intranets, public web sites, and other sites for James Cubitt Companies.
- Maintain web service/APIs technical infrastructure
- Conduct meetings / presentations aimed at all levels of technical expertise
How to Apply
Click here to apply online