Options builds partnerships to transform the health of women and children. Better health for all is not something that can be achieved in isolation. We bring together partners with the knowledge, expertise and influence – governments, health workers, NGOs, businesses – to make change happen and ensure that everyone can access the health care they need.
Whatever your skills or specialism, whether you are interested in working in our London head office, one of our country projects or providing technical consultancy inputs, we offer opportunities.
Options is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountability Coordinator
Contract type: Fixed term January 2017 – December 2018
- The candidate will contribute and work within the dynamic Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Programme (MNCH2).
- Master’s degree in public health or a relevant field
- Demonstrated coordination experience in international health programmes
- Experience in mentoring and training for different cadres of staff and partners
- Experience of managing and coordinating a large number of consultants
- Excellent written and spoken English and Hausa
- Experience providing expertise in the area of accountability and/or advocacy programmes in Nigeria, with a particular focus on strengthening communities
- The candidate work as an Accountability Coordinator.
- The candidate will be committed to achieving effective and efficient delivery of essential health care for pregnant women, new-borns and children in Nigeria.
- The Facility Health Committee (FHC) model is promoted and strengthened
- A large number of consultants are coordinating and performing to the highest standard
- The work produced in your work stream is quality assured to the highest standard ensuring that it can be used at State level to achieve real change
- You will be responsible, under the guidance of the Accountability and Advocacy Advisor and the Zamfara State Team Leader (STL), for ensuring that:
- Accountability mechanisms are strengthened, ensuring government and service providers deliver quality MNCH services through active public and broader stakeholder engagement
- Life insurance
- Accident insurance
- Health insurance
- 20 days leave (excluding public holidays)
- Commensurate with experience
Interview Date 16th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with a summary note of your skills and experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.