Coleman Technical Industries Limited (“Coleman”) was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975. The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products that meet international standards.
The principal operation of Coleman is the manufacturing of electrical wires and cables for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential. We manufacture a wide range of high quality standard and specialty cables.
Coleman Technical Industries Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant job positions below:
Job Title: ICT Intern (NYSC member Only)
Location: Arepo, Ogun
- Documented experience in related to network management.
- Degree in Computer Science, ICT or related Degree.
- Excellent Networking Skills
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Very good knowledge of Operating systems (Windows).
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must reside around Arepo (Ogun state)
- Must be a Batch B corp member in Ogun state.
- Good knowledge of internet services, Networks, software/hardware authentication.
- Office organization skills.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to learn fast.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD/CEO
Location: Arepo (Ogun State)
- The Personal Assistant (PA) to the CEO will provide high-level, confidential and administrative support to the office of the MD/CEO.
- His duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with board members.
- This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
- In a nut shell the role provides an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD/CEO, helping to manage and prioritize time.
- He is expected to have in-depth knowledge of the various business units under the Group.
- He will be in charge of preparing non-vetted public speeches for the CEO at seminars, symposia, etc.
- The ideal candidate must be exceptionally eloquent with impeccable communication skills.
- It is desired that the ideal candidate have some form of international exposure/work in multinational organisation.
Desired Skills & Experience
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist MD/CEO in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with Admin unit and ensure arrangements are in place for the CEO to match the requirements.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD/CEO.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies.
- Keep and retrieve files for the CEO as at when required.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings with direct reports and the committees and groups to which the CEO is a member.
- Demonstrable experience in an Administration/Executive Assistant/PA role in a highly pressurized environment requiring tact, judgement and discretion in handling internal and external contacts (essential).
- Writing of speeches for invited programmes, seminars, symposia etc
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential), with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Experience of successfully working with senior management (essential).
- Must be proficient with the keyboard and IT applications (this may be tested during the selection process).
- Attention to detail and deadlines; Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods; Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Confident and able to work with own initiative and with limited supervision
- Not more than 35 years.
- Expert level in the use of Outlook.
- Intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills (all essential)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the CEO’s office.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org the title of the position must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail
Deadline 21st December, 2016.