Damco is one of the world’s leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freight forwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries.
Damco is part of the Maersk Group.
Damco is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Who we are looking for:
- A Degree in business management, social sciences or equivalent is desirable.
- Minimum 2 year logistics operations experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communicator, persuasive and enjoy solving problems.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Proficient in English as well as relevant local languages (verbal and written).
- Minimum 3 year of experience in customer service department for a fast-paced service company.
- Active participation in the company growth strategy
- Ability to link client needs with Damco’s solutions portfolio
- Knowledge of the freight forwarding industry
- Ensure all targets are met and performance indicators are measured
- Ensure the team Update fields in TrakIT in a timely and correct manner.
- Organize KPI review meetings with Airfreight CHB team and flag improvement plans thru WILO sessions.
- Maintain and enhance close working relationships with CS, Sales, finance teams and govt. authorities.
- Ensure operational excellence and coordination
- Ensure pro-active communication internally and externally.
- Ensure all issues affecting Damco are addressed within Organization as deemed required.
- Confirm and verify declarations before assessment customs duty amount and HS code (s) used.
- Advice and guide CS on queries encountered during verification/examination and discuss/agree on a workable solution to be advised to clients.
- Ensure Damco delivers the product sold to customers.
- Support CS documentation in opening and closing of files in due time.
- Coordinate handling of file between departments and ensure file is handled in a timely manner
- Manage the cost reduction plan in compliance to company policy without implications for any delays.
- Manage written correspondence between OPS department and CS Units on daily updates on CHB progress.
- Follow up on cargo delivery status.
- Ensure final documents are returned to documentations for invoices to be raised timely.
- Monitor and manage goods delivered from the airport are received in good condition to avoid exposures.
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Deadline 9th December, 2016.