Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN), which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. And in the build-up to actualize the dream, 16 reputable vehicle
manufacturing companies were invited to tender their proposals for the establishment of a vehicle assembly plant in the country. Thus, with the high acceptability and demand of Peugeot vehicles in the country, the proposal of Automobile Peugeot France (AP France) scaled through on May 7, 1971.
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN) is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: ICT Hardware Support Officer
Job Code: ICTHSO122016
Job Division/Department/Unit: Industrial Division
Reports To: Reports to Head, IT
- To plan, organize, and manage the overall company’s IT infrastructure.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Good knowledge of System Centre Operations Management.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows Server 2013 Networking environment.
- Ability to configure and manage Servers and Workstations.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Office 2013.
- Extensive knowledge of Computer Hardware and Software and in.
- Proficiency in LAN, WAN, and Wireless building, cable installation and testing .
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Platforms (2008, Exchange Server 2013, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP).
Key Job Responsibilities
- Install, configure and administer Hardware, Servers, Windows Server 2013 and Active Directory.
- Troubleshoot system problems, diagnose and solve hardware or software faults.
- Replace computer parts as required.
- Ensure that upgrades and patches of Active Directory, Exchange, Security and Windows operating systems are being adhered to.
- Design, administer, and support systems, networks, and application infrastructure (e.g. LAN/WAN, firewalls, routers, systems security, global email systems.
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems, all support equipment such as UPS, Inverters and the PABX.
Qualification and Experience Required
Education & Experience:
- B.Sc/HND Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- A+ Core – Hardware Specialist.
- Minimum of 2 years’s experience in IT infrastructure Development and management
- CISCO & MSCE certified (Compulsory).
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Deadline 15th December, 2016.