Fresh Jobs at Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people
involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
POSITION: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR.
AGE: 30 – 40 years.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. A minimum of a Master Degree in Management.
2. A minimum of three years working experience.
3. Knowledge of office administration and Human resource capacity building, management and supervision.
4. Good interpersonal skills, analytical and problem solving skills, decision making skills, effective verbal and listening communications skills, be firm, assertive and shun Favoritism.
5. Effective written and oral communications skills, knowledge in computer applications, time management skills, ability to prioritized and multitask.
6. Be honest and trustworthy; possess sound work ethics, Work process flow and objective in decision making.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com
DEADLINE: 23rd December, 2016.