Cheki Nigeria Limited is an online market place where all of Nigeria’s leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale in Nigeria. We do not sell cars directly but rather offer a
state of the art advertising medium for users to buy and sell their cars, 4WDs, vans, bikes and trucks and other vehicles.
Cheki Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Setting strategy and direction.
- Modeling and setting the company’s culture.
- Building and leading the senior executive team.
- Advises the Board and advocates / promotes organization and stakeholder change related to organization mission
- Supports motivation of employees in organization products/programs and operations
- Formulates policies and planning recommendations to the Board as well as decides or guides courses of action in operations by staff
- Oversees operations of organization and implement plans
- Assists in the selection and evaluation of board members. Also makes recommendations, supports Board during orientation and self-evaluation
- Targets and initiates business partnerships with other companies
- Oversees employment and ensures there are enough staff (and the right people)
- Manages senior managers
- Generates new business and gives approval of new projects
- Identifies risks and ensures appropriate strategies are in place
- Attends board meetings and other presentations
- Drives profitability of the business
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Gain in-depth knowledge of cars and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses car options
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Assist in developing, presenting, and implementing policies and procedures to make sure company customers have a satisfactory experience when using its services
- Reach out to customers through technology or in person, communicating to them about the company’s unique services, and finding out about new services they want the company to offer
- Receive and respond customer service inquiries
Job Title: Communication Manager
- Correspond with employees and external stakeholders to keep them informed of company developments.
- Create strategies to increase employee awareness and promote productivity.
- Externally, communicate with the media and other interested parties to announce new products and discuss organizational changes in a way that attempts to maintain a positive image of the company.
- Ensure that employees are aware of changes and projects within the company. Distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos, and conduct meetings to share information.
- Externally, represent their organization to stakeholders, interested parties, and the public.
- Serve as the company spokesperson to the media and the general public.
Job Title: Accountant
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CFO’s attention
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Delegate financial responsibilities to accounting team
- Coordinate semi-annual audits and assist CFO with conducting audits
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 9th December, 2016.