IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based international group which manufactures and markets a well-integrated range of mass-market food products, related derivatives, intermediaries and services.
Our business is broadly segmented as: Impulse Foods, Oils, Fats and Agri Foods.Packaging, Sales
Supported by over thirty three manufacturing sites in eleven countries and over twenty offices worldwide; IFFCO has developed several brands which include Allana, London Dairy, Noor, Tiffany, Igloo, Rahman, AI Baker, Sunny Oil, Hayat, Allegro etc offering value to its consumers and reaching markets in Middle East, Africa, Eastern Asia.
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
- A University Degree or Masters qualification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience commercially in a similar role within FMCG
- Ensure horizontal & vertical growth of Oils & Fats in West and Central Africa.
- Identify and develop new potential customers and additional SKU’s.
- Identifying & analyze the potential food industries to induce business
- Monitoring closely at micro level the product costing, through different company facilities
- Sharing customer information with Technical team to help develop product as per customer’s specs and requirement.
- Rolling periodic forecast for adequate production planning
- Liaise & check PO/Order entry/ costing/ Schedule/dispatch/receiving and other operational issues internally.
- Co-ordinate and follow up with logistic and customer to ensure on time product delivery.
- Negotiate prices and liaise with customer for payments within the allowed credit terms
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply