Latest Job Recruitment at Granite Services International
Granite Services International, Inc. (www.gsinc.com) helps power the world, building industries and creating solutions to some of our customers’ most complex energy problems. With offices in more than 50 countries, we are a global leader in providing field service solutions to the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, wind, and power & water segments.
We offer exciting career opportunities from technical and craft labor to marketing, IT and administrative positions. Field Service employees enjoy flexible and consistent work assignments; career progression, reward and recognition are central to our culture. We develop people with classroom and on-the-job training, and through challenging work assignments that have long-lasting impact in the world.
Our excellent reputation is built on the foundation of our core values: Integrity, EHS, Quality and Productivity. Granite is a wholly-owned affiliate of General Electric (NYSE: GE).
Job Title: Technical Advisor
Requisition Number 16-0938
Post Date 12/14/2016
Title Technical Advisor – Electrical/Excitation
• Installation of the Generator Excitation, AVR System, Generator Protection System.
• Testing and commissioning of Generator Excitation, AVR System, Generator Protection System.
• Provide technical direction for GE electrical systems in Gas and Steam Power generation.
• Provide direct support for customer issue resolution and critical technical support
• Participate in internal and customer meetings as the technical owner / leader
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online