AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
AppZone is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager/ Business Analyst
- Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and designing requirements for software solutions?
- Do you have the talent and drive required to build solutions that transform the way entire industries function? Is your time so valuable that managers are constantly debating which tasks to assign to you next, because you complete them with ease and speed? Then a career at AppZone is the dream job you’ve been searching for.
- AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
- We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high performance teams and become part of making history.
- Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services
- The skills and competencies required to accomplish your career move are:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or any other related field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
- Project management professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of programming in any language
- Must have expert knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Min of 3 years of business analysis and project management experience in a software development company
- Participate in the data gathering, documentation, analysis, implementation, and testing of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Provide support for parts of the business development cycle including proposal preparation, feasibility studies, and solution presentation.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements using best practices and tools.
- Partner with development and other functional teams to provide effective reporting on software projects.
- Participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functionality Testing, User Training, and Stakeholder Reviews.
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, as well as negotiate timelines and product functionalities.
- Perform research to discover technologies, practices, components, and regulations that form input to solutions.
- Produce visualizations, user interface mock-ups and configuration elements of solution design.
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Deadline 4th January, 2017.