Bheerhugz Café is a stylish lounge, ideal for personal, group, corporate and social hang out. Located in two popular mainland areas of Lagos state, Nigeria, “Bheerhugz” as popularly called, is a one stop location for all social, family and corporate functions.
Since inception in January 2012, at the Upper floor, Ikeja City Mall, Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Bheerhugz has extended its reach to the ever lively part of Lagos, Surulere; where its second outlet opened at the Upper ground, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, Surulere, Lagos in January 2013. Known and appreciated for its all round, top of the notch service, Bheerhugz is popular for its warm, friendly and professional service from food and drinks to events.
Bheerhugz Café is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy and Business Development Manager
Reports to: The Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
- Min Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Applicant must have valid driver’s licence.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Provide support towards the development of strategic goals or objectives and operational issues relating to the business development.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Territory Management
1,200,000 – 1,800,000 Per Annum
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 30th January, 2017.