Miraton Matador Group, involved in 6 major sector of the economy is recruiting to fill the vacancy below. The ICT industry; as Royal Metador IT Intl Ltd [Involved in hardware procurement services], the energy industry; as Miraton Rose Renewables [specialized in installation of AC/DC inverters, other energy saving devices and solar products], in the Outsourcing business, as RM Outsourcing [involved in semi – skilled outsourcing], in the finance lending business; as Latrose Finance [providing short term loans to the low & middle class individuals and growing businesses. Latrose finance is also involved in pawn brokerage], also involved in general trading; as T and T markets Limited. Also into the Dredging business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
- The Business Development Specialist is responsible for achieving target revenue, maximising business opportunities and for the ongoing development and growth of sales across Miraton Matador Group.
- He/ She will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, building positive business relationships and working with staff to ensure that any agreements/commitments are delivered within the appropriate timeframes.
- Minimum B.Sc / M.Sc in any discipline ( additional training certificate will be an added advantage)
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Sales.
- Age range is 25- 33 years(not less than or more than)
- Must have a valid Nigerian passport and driver license
- Highly energetic and lovable professional
Roles and Responsibilities
Sign on of new clients /businesses:
- Identify and contact businesses not currently on Miraton Matador Group clientele’s list.
- Make contact and sales; by telephoning, meeting or attending relevant exhibitions and events in order to make contact with potential clients.
- Market effectively our various products/services on our Miraton Rose Renewable Energy, Matador IT, RM Outsourcing and Dredging business.
- Deal with incoming queries effectively and provide responses within 24 hours.
- Prepare and plan day in order to make effective use of sales time.
- Achieve monthly minimum performance criteria.
- Market company’s products/services on social media network and other marketing channels.
Retention of Existing Clients:
- Maximize and upgrade all existing clients in the personnel outsourcing department
- Make regular contact with current clients to ensure development and maintenance of a strong relationship and ensure the delivery of excellent customer service to these clients.
- Where and when appropriate, to meet with clients to build the relationship and understanding of their business needs.
- Provide statistical information in making key decisions relating to company’s growth.
- Achieve company’s productivity, profitability target set marks.
- Assist the business development department with sourcing and distribution of leads.
- Ensure payment reconciliation and client’s registration documentations are done timely and in professional manner.
- Ensure that all sales activity is recorded and that this record is kept up to date with contacts.
- Receive and deal with enquires on a priority basis. Follow up on general enquiries &enter all relevant information on the FP database
Remuneration and BenefitsWhat you Get:
- Robust financial compensation
- Commission on all business signed
- Personal car on confirmation during office hour
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their application and CV’s to: email@example.com using BDS0 /MMG/your location as subject of the mail.
Note: The Company is located along the Lekki – Epe Expressway; just after the Victoria Garden City Roundabout. Residents along this axis will be considered first.
15th February, 2017.