Health Assur Limited is a new health management company incorporated by a team of professionals; who recognized an opportunity to transform healthcare benefits administration in Nigeria.
Health Assur Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant (Entry-level)
- A First degree in any discipline at a second class level or higher
- Good diction.
- Previous call center training, qualification or experience would be an added advantage.
- Good computer skills and adept knowledge of standard software (MS Office suite)
- Good writing skills
Main Responsibilities (Flexibility required as daily routine may vary)
- Engaging with all clients and customers. Answering queries and offering information, this job involves a lot of interaction with clients and subscribers. Customer service assistants may work with customers by phone, online (via e-mails) or in person.
- You’ll be expected to keep up-to-date with product details so they can be explained to clients.
- As the public face of the company, the customer service assistant must listen to a customer’s problem and deal with it calmly and politely.
- Occasionally, it is necessary to hand an issue to someone more senior to deal with.
- As required; of activities, calls, messages and resolutions reached.
- Friendly personality
- Solution and objective oriented, organized, methodical
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good analytical skills
- Interested in helping people
- Polite and tactful.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a ONE PAGE essay describing themselves as well as a detailed CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 3rd February, 2017.