Kerildbert Logistics is a supply chain logistics service provider with head office situated in Apapa, Lagos. Building on our competencies in shipping, clearing and freight forwarding, we integrate various services to enable us finance, collect, import and deliver (door to door) all kinds of products
such as raw materials, engineering spares and finished products in sectors ranging from FMCG to Oil and Gas.
Kerildbert Holdings Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver
- We are seeking to recruit a driver for one of its directors. The driver will be expected to provide safe driving support and general administration work.
- He will be reporting to the Head of the Admin department.
Qualification and Experience
- Sound knowledge of Lagos routes especially the island and Lekki terrains.
- Should be well organized and presentable
- Should possess at least SSCE and a Valid Driver’s license .
- Good communication skills.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in driving with good driving record and preferably male.
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by the Director.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- The Vehicle must be kept secure at all times and it is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: battery, oil, brakes e.t. c
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 17th January, 2017.