Simeon’s Pivot Resources is a Human Resource and Management Consulting company with a focus on Performance Improvement for organizations. We believe that the foundation of an effective performance management to achieve employee peak performance is the recruitment and selection
phase. We seriously deploy our expertise in ensuring we recruit and select right candidate for our clients.
Simeon’s Pivot Resources is currently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: General Manager, E-commerce
- Coordinates the general operations of the organization.
- Business development, sales and marketing and other administrative functions.
- Oversee a team of marketer and designers.
- Carrying out all online activities, this include organizing, promotions, working with other partnering firm.
- Work with the Content managers and Brand manager to ensure best in class content is delivered in the best possible way by the site and the site remains on-brand as the key communication channel.
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing officers and Website Manager to shape the web development strategy based on commercial upside and deliver developments to budget to schedule.
- Recommending and managing user experience improvements based on best practice and testing data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsibility for web development work from a customer and commercial performance perspective.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures administrative efficiency, proper procedure, implementation of policies and employee morale.
- Perform other responsibilities as may be assigned to you by the Management as the need arises.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- Planning, coordinating and organizing skill
- Accuracy and time management skill
- Problem solving
- Decision making skills
- Entrepreneurship skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Microsoft office applications
- Proven knowledge of administrative functions
- Documentation and record management
- Ability to keep track of activities
N75,000 – N100,000.
Job Title: Marketer, E-commerce
- Generating new clients for the company.
- Marketing and selling of online services/products to clients.
- Ensure proper management of account.
- Must be able to manage clients for more business.
- Create a good personal encounter whether through telephone or in person.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers.
- Ensuring that effective methods are put into place
- To ensure client satisfaction and consistent growth in revenue.
- Achieving daily/weekly and annually agreed objectives including target
- revenue and other targets.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Confident and self-motivated
- Excellent team player
- Must be able to handle the day to day responsibilities
- Must be computer literate
- Courteous and polite
- Commercial awareness
- Be well presented with a professional manner
- Be able to work with target.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail