RusselSmith Group is a company created to to service the needs of the global Oil and Gas exploration and production industry utilizing Rope Access Technology as primary means of access.
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
Job Title: Buyer
Summary of Functions:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Organizes, coordinates and monitors the assigned project procurement activities at the
various stages of work, as well as takes the appropriate measures to ensure that the entire
project procurement cycle is on schedule and within the budget and in accordance with
requisition or contract requirements.
· Develops and implements the procurement execution strategy and procedures in
accordance with the company guidelines.
· Planning and development of project scheduling with reference to issue dates of requisitions
and purchase order placement.
· Monitor the issue of material requisitions within required dates. Review requisitions for
completeness and expediting all missing data and/or documents and establish early
required delivery dates for equipment and materials in accordance with procedure and
· Analyzes and evaluates purchase requisition forms, as assigned, to ensure purchases meet
· Communicates with requesting unit or department personnel in person, by telephone or in
writing when discrepancies appear on unit/department’s purchase requisitions and modifies
forms accordingly to ensure adherence with company’s procurement processes
· Communicates with vendors to interpret, clarify, inform and resolve procurement issues.
· Provides assistance to office personnel on appropriate purchasing procedures.
· Monitors vendors/contractors performance to ensure compliance with all contractual terms
and conditions. Communicates with departmental manager on recommendations to resolve
vendor performance issues.
· Assist and ensure the update of vendor database files in the company approved system in
order to establish authorized vendor status.
· Initiates and processes requests for quotations for department’s purchases, researching,
evaluating, and making appropriate selection of product or service classification from the
company master vendor list.
· Coordinating purchasing activities includes researching, identifying, and evaluating vendors
for pricing and quality, documenting all purchasing decisions, and completing purchase
· Preparation and issues inquiries for commodities, equipment, services and fabrication to
suppliers in order to obtain competitive bids.
· Monitors all project procurement activities and takes appropriate action(s) to assure that the
inquiry cycle, approvals, and commitments are on schedule.
· Ensure authorized signatory approvals are followed, and purchase order/change orders are
prepared and issued with applicable attachments.
· Informs the departmental manager or H.O.D of complex procurement issues, critical areas
or where vendor claims may have been requested and recommend corrective actions.
· Review and issue purchasing reports such as inquiry status summary, purchase order list
and other reports as required.
· Identify vendors for vendor alignment and participate in vendor alignment meetings where
· Maintains good relationships with vendors to provide the maximum utilization of their
expertise, ideas, methods and material application in order to achieve maximum cost
· Assists the QAQC Unit, evaluates existing vendors as well as develops new vendors and
prepare the master vendor list where necessary.
· Maintains the highest ethical and professional standards and ensures that all departmental
guidelines are followed.
· Coordinates, as needed, with the logistics personnel to assure the timely and cost effective
transport of all equipment and materials to the required site.
· Process claims, back-charges and liquidated damages as foreseen in the purchase orders
· Ensure that distribution of procurement documentation is promptly accomplished as required
by procurement flow chart and seek approvals, authorizations and signatures.
· Maintain and file necessary vendor correspondence and purchasing documentation for
information and auditing purposes in accordance with departmental file management
· Review, proofread, and verify forms, invoices, requisitions and financial documents as
necessary for accuracy in calculation and adherence to policies and procedures.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· A good university first degree is required.
· At least 2-5 years of related experience in a purchasing position
· Purchasing-related certifications i.e. Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) will be an added
· Experience in supply chain development of procurement strategies is desirable
thorough knowledge of commercial and legal terms and conditions
· Ability to manage contractual/commercial issues.
· Good coordinating and multitasking skills
· Good interpersonal and team spirit skills
· Good bargaining, pricing and negotiation skills.
· Exercise good judgment in safeguarding confidential or sensitive information and adhere to
high standards of confidentiality and honesty.
· Effective time management skills
· Problem solving, data literacy and analytical skills
· Good vendor management skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft office tools
· Knowledge of general principles and practices of bargaining and purchasing.
· General knowledge of procurement supply chain.
· Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
· Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own
work to ensure quality.
· Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and
security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
· Document Control – Reviewing and keeping records of transaction of sale and purchase
goods and services.
Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Sitting for extended
periods is common. Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential.
No heavy lifting is expected. Exertion of up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally may be required.
Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment.
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of
sitting occasional fast paced events and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online
Job Title: Graphic Officer
Summary of Functions:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design Development/ Management
ü Setup meetings with respective individuals in order to understand the ideas, objectives and requirement of each design project.
ü Interprets and develop designs in line with the ideas gathered during briefing sessions.
ü Develops design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
ü Develops and presents rough layout of designs to respective individuals for reviews and approval
ü Proofread designs and documents to produce accurate and high-quality work;
ü Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
ü Design graphics and document templates for internal and external use as required
ü Designing templates for proposals, company brochures, employee identity card, business cards using creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches.
ü Assist with formatting of documents such as reports and provide guidance to users within the Organization
ü Research and keeps abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
ü Designing templates for proposals, Company brochures, identity cards, business cards using creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches.
ü Develops concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
• Branding Management
ü Managing online brand campaigns to raise brand awareness.
ü Plan, promote and execute activities and strategies to establish and maintain a positive presence for the RusselSmith brand.
ü Maintain and improve the RusselSmith Brand Manual
ü Create awareness about RusselSmith’s brand value and guidelines within the Organization
ü Preparation of audio-visual content for internal and external use
ü Scriptwriting and storyboarding of materials for digital marketing
ü Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy
ü Insures the timely development and execution of plan, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
ü Organization and management of multimedia content and display equipment
• Website Management
ü Develop, design and implement online content, tools and web style standards to ensure consistency, timeliness and best user experience for RusselSmith’s web properties
ü Managing and redesigning of the company website.
ü Develop and implement a front line online presence by strategically positioning the company’s website content
ü Manages the website by posting and reviewing contents. Also ensures content is accurate and timely
ü Ensures that the website retains all brand attributes and reach the interest of identified key audiences.
ü Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
ü Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
ü Produce a consistent visual image on the company’s websites by promoting uniform fonts, formatting, icons, images, and layout techniques.
ü Monitor and report on website traffic statistics on a weekly basis
• Social Media Management
ü Continuously review and manage content on RusselSmith’s website(s), social media accounts and other online assets and ensure that they are constantly updated with fresh and dynamic content by seeking out new copy, imagery, audio and video materials
ü Plan and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
ü Ensure Russelsmith online presence via professional social media (LinkedIn, facebook, twitter etc.) represents the brand identity
• Customer Management
ü Maintain communication and client satisfaction.
ü Use creative expertise to interpret the company’s vision and make it a tangible and deliverable product.
ü Perform multiple projects from concept through completion
• Digital Marketing
ü Generate brand marketing ideas/concepts for new and existing services, packaging designs, including shapes, sizes, colours, fonts and imagery.
ü Coordinate the production of digital adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, gift and promotional items, onboarding packs, exhibition stands, road shows, and other items as required.
ü Launch and oversee advertising and media planning of company services
ü Coordinate the activities of designers and brand experts involved in the positioning of the company’s services/products
ü Design the templates for a variety of digital marketing campaigns and techniques
ü Perform research on online marketing, social media and emerging technologies with the aim of improving and strengthening the Company’s digital marketing efforts
• Provides guidance to staff and conveys the vision and values of maintaining the corporate identity of Russelsmith.
• Monitoring compliance with the company defined brand formatting in regards to procedure, letterheads, email signature, project reports, presentations and proposals.
• Interacts with all functional departments, outside design, pre-press, print and materials suppliers to ensure that the assigned customer specific projects are executed to high company quality standards and completed on time.
• Generating and coming up with ideas/concepts for new and existing services, packaging designs, including shape, size, colours, fonts and imagery
• Develop and execute marketing programs that increase brand identity and brand awareness of company’s services and or product.
• Plan, strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
• A good first degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or Advertising is preferred
• At least 1 – 2 years of related job experience
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions.
• A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive Good communication and presentation skills
• Good team spirit and project management skills
• Good problem solving skills and initiative
• Good relational skills
• Advanced and strategic thinking skills
• commerce and creative process
• Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
• Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
• Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
• Experience with Adobe After Effects& video editing (a plus) needed for this position
• Knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS, Action script& Drupal
• Ability to make evaluative judgments
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
• Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Sitting for extended periods is common. Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
No heavy lifting is expected. Exertion of up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally may be required. Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment such as computer terminals, calculator, copiers, and FAX machines.
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or calculator.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online