Graduate Sales Executive Recruitment at a Leading Hotel Via Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre – Our Client, a leading hotel is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Island, Lagos
- Sales executives would drive the Room and Conferencing revenue through proactive sales. They would also sell according to guest requirements and availability which would be in adherence to company standards and selling strategy.
- Understands the overall market competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the hotel based on market conditions and hotel needs.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Designs, develops and sells creative catered events.
- Assess the hotels business to maximize contribution from available sales opportunities and generate room revenues.
- Weekly sales & marketing report to be submitted to all that are concerned.
- Solicits and follows up on business referrals and potential sales
- Qualified candidates must have at least a B.Sc. or HND from an accredited Tertiary institution within or outside the country.
- Must have a good knowledge of Lagos market with good prospects.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Passionate and has Integrity
- Must be resident in Lagos (if not, she/he must be willing to relocate to Lagos).
- 1-2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
- Well presented, with an outgoing and friendly attitude.
- Experience in sales and marketing in a similar role would be an added advantage.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player
- Effective Communication Skills
- Monthly salary is attractive with very good commissions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Subject of the mail should be “Sales Executive Hospitality”
Deadline: 31st January, 2017.