Workforce Group is a diversified Human Capital, Outsourcing and Business Consulting firm focused on helping organizations succeed. Founded in 2004, we have built a firm uniquely positioned to assist businesses in their quest to create sustainable value for their customers and stakeholders.
Workforce Group is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Software Developer Trainee
: LagosJob Summary
- Qualified candidates will undergo a 2 year training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments on different products. At the end of the trainee programme, the objective is to provide opportunity for Software Developers to emerge that will take ownership of one of our various product offerings
- The Workforce Group Technical Academy is a two-year paid technical leadership program designed to shape selected candidates into a World class software developer.
- The program requires that you apply yourself and challenge yourself to constantly improve personally and professionally throughout the 2 years of the programme.
- Through extensive learning and hands on experience on internal products, selected candidates will master the professional and technical skills needed to become a Software Developer.
- Sex: Male/Female
- Age: < 25yrs
- Years of Experience: 0-1 yr
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree/HND
Job Title: Product Management Trainee
- As part of Workforce Group talent identification and grooming strategy, we are seeking to hire candidates who are academically brilliant, entrepreneurial and are eager to learn into our Product Management academy.
- Qualified candidates will undergo a 6-month training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments on different products. At the end of the trainee programme, the objective is to provide opportunity for Product Managers to emerge that will take ownership of one of our various product offerings
- Applicants must have a Post-graduate degree with not more than 1 year experience, from a top ranked university either in Nigeria or across the world. The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at December, 2017
Candidate should possess the following qualification:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division).
- Master’s degree (MSC) / MBA.
- Certification in relevant field of study.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Deadline 6th February, 2017.