OceanBlue Energy & Industrial Services Company LLC provides access to a broad range of products and services to many international companies operating in the Sub sahara Africa and the Gulf region. We pride ourselves on being able to undertake projects with unique client requirements in diverse sectors such as Oil & Gas, Water & Electricity, and Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Role Priorities / Responsibilities
- Organising sales visits, demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business, maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance, negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities e.g. social media, direct mail and web
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems CRM
- Help organize marketing events
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any field.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
Job Title: Front Desk Manager
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including; greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- May also schedule meetings and travel for executives
- Route calls to specific people.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Arrange appointments.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Issue parking passes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- Must have 1-3 year(s) work experience.
- Minimum of OND From a reputable institution
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing company
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and work within a large team
Role Priorities / Responsibilities:
- To act as the first point of contact for customers, dealing effectively with requests, answering queries, taking responsibility for each enquiry through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- To contact customers in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Maintain accurate, up to date and appropriate records.
- Provide clerical and administrative duties as required.
- To react accordingly with tact diplomacy and empathy to diffuse potentially tense confrontations in a positive and calm manner.
- Directing requests for unresolved issues to other departments as necessary.
- Must have 1 – 5 years of experience
Qualification or Certification
- Min. B.Sc./HND in Business Management, Social Sciences or related discipline.
- The Operations Manager will play the strategic role of ensuring that the day-to-day operations and administration of the organisation runs smoothly.
- Provides direction and supervision for all the team leads including skill and competency development, so that each team member is continually growing into higher responsibility in the organisation.
- Implement measure to provide motivation for employees
- Prepare, revise and submit reports,budgets and other documentation
- Negotiates SLA between Finance Operations and other groups/units within the business in accordance to the set business objectives.
- Communicate information to the departments filtered for management
- Perform training and administering sessions
- Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com
Deadline: 17th February, 2017.