Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN) is a leading Systems Integrator & Connectivity Provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria and West Africa since 1997.
ISN delivers the most reliable, robust, high performance IT solutions and services IT infrastructure to industries, corporate, residential, off-shore and rural areas clients. ISN is an Internet Service Provider (ISP), Application Service Provider (ASP), and Web related applications and services focusing on the Design, implementation, supply and maintenance of bandwidth and managed Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions, for mission critical environments.
Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Officer/Supervisor – ISP
- Degree in Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
- Cisco, ITIL, PMP, Microsoft certifications are added advantages.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good English level.
- Industry experience: Candidate should have relevant experience of a minimum 3 years with managed services and operations in IT or Telecom domain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; good team player; highly motivated self-starter; good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills
- Experience in Customer Relationship Handling
- Experience of leadership;
- Experience of planning, arrangement and control over operating activities;
- Experience of personnel management (direct or dotted line organizations);
- Ability to establish cross-functional connections within a company.
- Good presentation skills
- Leadership skills: Cross Functions Management, Decision Making.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is very important, the subject of your mail must be in this format: “Current Place of Work – Years of experience – Certification – Course of Study – Full Name” e.g ISN – 3 – CCNA, MCP, ITIL – Computer Science – Oni, S. Olaoluwa
- Mails received with subject of mail in the format other than what we have above shall be ignored.
Deadline 23rd January, 2017.