Kiote Services Limited – We provide our employees with opportunity, giving them a voice to express their talent, passion and commitment to excellence.
Kiote Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Network and Systems IT Intern
- Work with the team to help develop and document standard operating processes and procedures
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users, both orally and in writing
- Support of all IT infrastructure including:
- ERP Systems
- WordPress Sites
- Google Docs
- Ad hoc projects
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or a similar field.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be a fast learner and able to take on board directions to turn them into action
- High level of professionalism, patience, and maturity
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Demonstrable initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate how technical milestones and activities impact the business
- Ability to work alone and in teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 27th January, 2017.