Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ’z International comprises
the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
Mondelez International is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Affairs Manager
Job Number: 1700604
- In Cadbury Nigeria, we work together to create brands people love. The Corporate Affairs Manager contributes to this by orchestrating and communicating the external persona and reputation of Cadbury Nigeria to all key stakeholder groups including, but not limited to, colleagues, government, community, NGOs, visitors, investors, media, regulators, trade, general public, etc.
- The Corporate Affairs Manager will help in growing our business performance by developing and/or implementing initiatives to enhance the company’s reputation and nurture trust with colleagues and stakeholder communities.
- Spokesperson – Serve as public spokesperson, supervise media interviews and sign off press releases for Cadbury Nigeria Plc in all relevant issues both inside and outside Nigeria ensuring that the company’s position is clear to all and media mileage is optimized for the critical CN/-associated matters, events and collaborations at all times.
- Corporate & Social Responsibility – Co-ordinate the implementation of the Cadbury Nigeria CSR agenda in a way that fits the local legislative and cultural environment that the company operates in and supports the attainment of the Cadbury Schweppes declarations on growing community value, sustainability and quality in line with the company’s values, principles and objectives.
- External Relations & Consumer Relations – Manage the consumer and public feedback mechanism of Cadbury Nigeria to ensure that incidences, product experiences or negative occurrences do not translate to unmanageable crises to the image and reputation of the company or its products.
- Consular Services – Co-ordinate the entire consular and immigrations process to ensure easy procurement of visas, expatriate quotas, work permits and stress-free passage to and from Nigeria for colleagues across the business and their dependants (where relevant)
- Group Role & Reporting- Serve as a key resourceful member of the extended communications network of Cadbury Schweppes by regularly contributing to the process of aligning the function across the globe and providing timely information on relevant occurrences in Cadbury Nigeria.
- Public Affairs – Monitor, evaluate and recommend position statements and execute strategies that ensure & guide relationships with key stakeholder groups e.g. trade associations, regulators, government, politicians, policy makers, NGOs, etc to ensure benefits to Cadbury Nigeria’s and affirm its standing as a good corporate citizen in Nigeria.
- Communications & Media Relations – Develop, set direction and lead the Cadbury Nigeria communications process and media relations strategy to create 24/7, 365-days-a-year media and crisis response strategy to handle issues arising from Cadbury Nigeria’s operations. Track and manage the references to Cadbury Nigeria (and her product brands) in all media channels to ensure consistency and veracity in all communications and image positioning campaigns for the company.
- Research & Knowledge Documentation – Create and establish effective platforms for environment scanning and knowledge dissemination on recent and business-critical developments or group pronouncements. Regularly provide advice at management level on issues that could impact upon Cadbury Nigeria’s reputation and performance, both in Nigeria and internationally.
- Corporate Events – Lead the execution teams or partner with other relevant teams to ensure successful organisation of diverse company events e.g. Annual General Meetings, Staff Appreciation events, Special Guest-specific events, etc.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- Minimum of 8 years post-Degree experience with wide spectrum of excellent communication skills (written and oral, formal and informal, verbal and non-verbal)
- Display sound leadership capabilities in line with the Cadbury Leadership Imperative.
- Good sense of judgment, result-oriented, self-motivated with evident analytical and strategic thinking ability.
- Able to collaborate with people in a multinational environment across diverse functions, levels and countries.
- Good project management, planning and high attention to detail
- Strong team ethic and proven team leadership, coaching and influencing skills
- Commercial awareness and business-orientation with a solid network in the communications / public relations, media, NGO, consular and Government circles.
- An interest in the broader CSR arena, consumerism as well as brand building.
- Passion for face-to-face communication, high listening skills and a demonstrable track record for connecting with people.
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Job Title: Internal Control Analyst
Job Number: 1700845
The Internal Auditor is responsible for the following;
- To ensure that controls embedded in company processes are adequate.
- To assess and report on level of compliance with company policies and procedures.
- To ensure full compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley review and reporting requirements on internal controls
- To provide assurance to the Regional Audit Team, Audit Committee, and West African Management team on compliance with key internal policies and procedures and external regulatory requirements
- Monitor changes to the Company’s policies and procedures and assist in documenting and storing such data in the databases maintained by the unit.
- To assist in giving independent re-assurance that the standard of risk management, control and compliance meets the needs of Cadbury in the West African Region and
Education, Experience and Skills:
- A First Degree in Accounting or related discipline from a reputable university
- Good knowledge of standards, principles and practices of accounting and audit
- High level of integrity
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Professional Qualification/Certification is mandatory
- Minimum of five (5) years audit experience in a similar business or professional practice firm
How to Apply
Click here to apply