Capricorn Digital Limited, a fast growing distribution and solutions company is seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: In-house Legal Counsel
- The In-house Legal counsel serves as a support in the execution of legal activities in the Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in reporting, drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Assists in drafting and administering all legal contracts
- Assists in analysing legal issues relating to proposed services
- Assists in structuring joint enterprises with other organizations
- Keeps abreast of relevant best practices and amendments to regulations and statutory provisions
- Maintains an accurate and up-to-date database of all contracts, disputes and litigation agreement
- Assists in reviewing new business relationships with service providers and partners
- Assists in consulting and handling all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, etc.)
- Assists in guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- PC proficiency and strong working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word and Google application is essential.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A First Degree in Law i.e. (LLB) and Bachelor of Law (BL)
- Relevant post graduate qualifications may be an added advantage, but are not a requirement.
- Must be a Legal Practitioner, or a Law graduate that has been called to bar, with 4-6 years’ post call experience
- Must be proficient in commercial law, understand the e-payment industry and should be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must possess a deep understanding of corporate law transactions and other legal matters.
- Willingness to learn
- Must be goal oriented and self-motivated
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the position title as the subject.
Deadline 31st January, 2017.