Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a reputable Production company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Job Type: Contract (6 Months – Renewable)
- H/She will manage the production of management reports and budgets for the organization and assist in financial planning processes.
- H/She will develop strong business partnering relationships with management teams and budget holders.
- Minimum 3 years financial experience with previous involvement in management accounts, commercial analysis and stock management.
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Highly numerate with strong organizational capability.
- Maintain strong relationships with other teams delivering high levels of customer service.
- Strong team working and project management skills combined with ability to work as part of a cross functional team.
- Strong IT skills essential, in particular Excel and accounting software.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interrogate and consolidate data from different sources.
- Ability to use initiative and work pro-actively with strong problem solving skills
- Manage and ensure the integrity of the Monthly Management accounts process.
- Assist with the forecasting & annual budgeting process.
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of the stock management system and balance sheet
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks within the finance department
- Work with the commercial functions (sales, marketing and supply chain) to ensure they have the necessary information to aid their decision making and provide necessary analysis for: Pricing, Promotions and Innovation projects.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to: email@example.com Please indicate the job title as subject of the email.
Deadline 20th January, 2017.