NebulaPay Technologies Limited is an innovative payment services provider company based in Lagos.
Due to expansion, NebulaPay Technologies Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Android / iOS / Windows)
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related/relevant discipline
- Not Older than 30 years
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- At least 2+ year(s) of web and mobile development experience
- Have published at least one original Android and iOS app in the various app stores
- Experience with Cordova / Phonegap is required
- Experience with Ionic frameworks is an added advantage
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with iOS
- Develop cross-platform mobile apps.
- Integrate with our backend services via RESTful and SOAP-based APIs or other third-party libraries and APIs
- Deliver great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
- Learn new technologies if required
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with external data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 13th January, 2017.