Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe. Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties
of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Support Manager
- Manage the Kitchen equipment rentals
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the rentals success
- Source for and negotiate with clients and event planners
- Be in charge of hiring personnel (kitchen support)
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers etc.)
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur Analyze the events success and prepare reports
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Proven experience as event manager
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
Job Title: Property/Real Estate Marketer
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Appraise property values.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must have experience as a marketer
- Must be a go-getter
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com