Gordon Barrett is a Human Management Capital Firm, maximizing sustainable growth by providing innovative Human Capital Strategies.
Our Client, a prominent Health Management Organisation (HMO) located in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the positions below:Job Title:
- Planning and implementing of future IT projects
- Network administration
- ICT gadget procurement/assessment.
- Process flow enforcement
- Social media marketing strategist.
- Website development and management.
- Server administration.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues
- Domain Administrator on Small Business Server 2003
- Allocating network resources & monitoring usage
- Providing support for users with varying level of IT competence
- Monitor e-mail use, corporate website, and installed software
- Generation of reports and Capitation Processing
- Supervise information system and communications network
- Develop and implement a customer service platform to serve the organization in every aspect.
- vendor contract negotiations for all new computer equipment and software acquisition
- Oversee Internet and computer operations.
- Propose hardware/software solutions to accomplish the company’s business objectives.
- Oversees the implementation of network security at the corporate level.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Computer Science or related field with 8 years ICT experience. Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft or other relevant certification will be an advantage.
- Prior experience in HMO environment is compulsory.
- Coordinate agency marketing activities.
- Experience in recruiting and managing agency sales team
- Presentation of various company’s products
- Manage clients’ relationships.
- Initiate and promote aggressive marketing campaign
- Develop and ensure the implementation of effective marketing plan
- Identify and develop market penetration strategy.
- Negotiate benefits packages with prospective clients.
- Promote the company as a brand of choice.
- Grow and sustain market share of the company.
- Participate in benefit package development.
- Coordinate and participate in products promotional programmes.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of the agency marketing activities.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc or its-equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as Agency Manager or Unit Manager in an insurance organization
- Minimum of 3 years in similar position in an HMO company.
- Good mentoring & motivational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com