The LoveStruck Company is registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission RC 2195753 with Tax Identification Number 12446496-0001 and NAFDAC number LA/0080B/AMU. Our brand and logo are trademarked internationally as ‘The LoveStruck Company’.
Our Baking experience goes back as far as 1980 and all personal data handled and stored by us is done so in strict compliance with the latest Data Protection Act.
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Reports To: Operations Manager
- Level of Education Required: B.Sc or B.A. Candidate must be a graduate in Business Administration, Marketing Communications or Office Management. Ideal candidate must be able to read, write, speak clearly, and have computer/software manipulation knowledge.
- Special Certifications/Licenses Required: None
- How many years of experience should the person have: 1 year
- Critical Skills: Initiative, benefits negotiation, multi-tasking, book keeping, computer management, humility, presentation, willingness to work hard under a lot of pressure, including time management skills.
- Environmental Issues Involved: May experience high temperatures as job is sometimes, outdoors.
- Personal Attributes: Extrovert and sociable with an ability to forge and manage new relationships daily.
- Work Hours: 8am – 6pm, Mondays to Saturdays including all Public Holidays.
- Will have subordinates
- This position mandates Office presence from 8am to 6pm on Mondays to Saturdays. The ideal candidate is Female. This job is intellectual, yet physical in nature.
- Monthly Salary is 50,000 Naira and increase in monthly salary is subject to achieving performance tasks.
The position is in charge of supervising and scheduling the departmental tasks below.
- 1. Finance, Accounting & Taxes
- 2. Human Resources and Talent Management
- 3. Customer Service
- 4. Packaging and Logistics
- 5. Vendor Management, Procurement and Purchases
- 6. Sales, Marketing and Advertising
- 7. Administration and Database Management
- 8. Reception and Business Security
- 9. Maintenance and Cleaning
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply only by calling 07032515712.
Ideally, we’d like to fill out this position by 31st January 2017.