Simeon’s Pivot Resources – Our client, in the Insurance industry is currently/urgently seeking to employ a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below
with fluency in French language:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Essential responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the MD in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with Admin unit and ensure arrangements are in place for the MD.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Keep and retrieve files for the MD as at when required.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- A Degree holder (B.SC or HND)
- Other professional qualifications in French will be an advantage
- A minimum of 4-7years’ cognate experience as Personal Assistant to MD or CEO.
- Must be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills (ability to multi-task and organize others)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and in English (is a must)
- Attention to details and deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods;
- Ability to be proactive.
- Not older than thirty five (35) years
- Ability to communicate in French fluently.
- Proven demonstration as an Executive Assistant/PA role in a highly organized environment.
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential).
- Experience in the use of Ms Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using French-Speaking PA as subject