School Administrative Officer Job in A Standard Private School (Akobo, Ibadan)
Job Title: School Administrative Officer
Job ID: EZ03042017
Location: Akobo, Ibadan
- Attend to all administrative functions of the school
- Attend to parents, admission processing and inventory management
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments etc.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing. Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
Preferred Candidate Must Possess The Following:
- B.Sc./B.Ed./M.Ed./M.Sc. in Educational Management.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Be smart, cheerful, disciplined and possess high level of integrity.
- Must be able to work with people, innovative and accountable.
- Preferably female
- Not more than 40 years of age.
- Years of experience: 2 years work experience.