Sophos makes IT security simple with next-generation solutions that protect networks, servers, and devices, wherever they are. Today, more than 100 million users in 150 countries and a global network of channel partners trust Sophos to deliver simple solutions to complex security challenges.
Focused on innovation and backed by a global network of SophosLabs threat intelligence centers and industry-leading support, Sophos delivers solutions that are simple to deploy, maintain, and manage, enabling organizations to focus on performance and growth. Sophos — Security made simple.
Job Title: System Engineer
- Experience as technical support / systems engineer or security consultant
- Solid Experience with networking devices like firewalls, proxies, VPN gateways or UTMs as well as endpoint and gateway security (both threat and data protection)
- Presenting technical solutions to audiences of both technical and non-technical staff
- Technical background in networking and/or security applications
- Experience in working and supporting channel partners and customers
- Systems administration experience (Windows/Linux/UNIX/Novell/MacOs)
- Willingness to substantial travel in support of partners, and also internationally for conferences and training. (apx. 75% travel)
You will handle all technical aspects of a supporting distribution partners by determining technical requirements and making product trials and evaluations successful.
- Review partner opportunities, understanding the size, value and technical complexity, establish and agree the appropriate level of systems engineering resource to be assigned
- Plan and prepare presentations to outline technical elements of customer solutions
- Conduct technical demonstrations when required by the partner, using demonstration software and tools.
- Build robust and productive relationships with technical staff at key partners
- Present at various events as a key note speaker in order to promote the company in the region
- Conduct product trainings/webinars for partner engineers.
- Map regional technical feature requests with the product team.
- Assist partners to write technical RFPs
How to Apply