Tizeti Network Limited Graduate Job Vacancies in Lagos
Tizeti is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider operating in Lekki, Lagos and expanding coverage to Lagos and Ibadan. We offer commercial and residential Internet to estates, hotels and multi-tenant buildings.
Tizeti Network Limited is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets Study the type of sales outlet and adjust content of sales presentations
- Study potential volume of dealers and focus on sales efforts
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition Investigate problems
- Prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints
- Attend educational workshops; review publications, and be involved in professional societies
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
- Providing exceptional customer service to our customers
- Brand building; informing customers of the positive impact of organization’s activity
- Showing empathy towards customer’s issues.
- Up selling and Cross selling internet packages
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Providing up to date, accurate and appropriate information to customers.
- Inputs and update subscriber information as required.
- Log on service request for action.
- Providing customer feedback to management for improvement
- Optimum utilization of Customer Relationship Management systems/tools.
- Achieving set target.
Job Title: Accountant / Analyst
- Post sales transactions
- Bank and online reconciliations
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
- Assist with end of year closings
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare tax computations and returns
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
- Assist with payroll administration
- Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Review and process expense reports
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
Job Title: Network Operating Center Engineer
- Manage and maintain Monitoring Systems (these report on the status and performance of the network, ISP services and facilities).
- Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on the systems and networks, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, handling escalation through to resolution).
- Provisioning (IP assignment, core network configuration, DNS setup, monitoring and graphing for colocation, leased lines, customer backup and other customer network services).
- Server build and installs, application upgrades, network equipment build and installation. Maintaining hardware serial audits, writing custom monitoring plugins and configuring bespoke graphing.
- Facilities maintenance (monitoring and management of air-conditioning, UPS, generators, power usage, running health and safety and housekeeping checks at POPs).
- Facilities provisioning (installing racks, setting up power, installing Ethernet, fibre and console cabling, remote power and KVM).
- Maintenance of technical documentation (for NOC) of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
- Development of knowledge and skills in network and system administration, particularly with regard to architecture and platforms.
- Participate in a 24×7 call-out rota.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th February, 2017