Vacancy at the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people
involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
Job Title: Business Development and Marketing Manager
AGE: 35years upward.
SEX: Female only is needed for this position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. A minimum of Master’s Degree.
2. Previous Managerial experience and Marketing is key.
3. A minimum of three years working experience.
4. Good interpersonal skills, analytical and problem solving skills, decision making skills, effective verbal and listening communications skills.
5. Effective written and oral communications skills and knowledge in computer applications.
6. Be honest and trustworthy; possess sound work ethics, Work process flow and objective in decision making.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 18th January, 2017.