Me Cure Healthcare Limited was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria with 7 healthcare diagnostic centers in Nigeria including an eye center which is a state of the art ophthalmic clinic used to diagnose, treat and perform vision related surgeries.
At Me Cure, we have only highly trained medical professionals and technicians using the best cutting edge tools and technology to provide the best service to the Nigerian People.
Me Cure Healthcare Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Skills and Competencies:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Perform preventive measures
- Maintain electrical and mechanical repairs to equipment/machinery/systems
- Manage budgets related to maintenance purposes
- Ensure compliance with health, safety legislation, fire and prevention policies and procedures of the hospital
- Manage stocks of supplies and equipment
- Participate in equipment evaluation
- Respond to breakdowns and repairing equipment
- Ensure that activities meet the requirements of quality management and environmental policies and legal stipulations
- Establish and ensure the implementation of all maintenance policies
- Supervise engineering and technical staff
- Obtain components, fixtures or fittings of equipments
- B.(Eng) either in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of at three (3) years experience in the health industry or in a hospital setting
- Possess the relevant technical knowledge.
- Experience with managing projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 26th January, 2017.