The Candel Company is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and production company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
The Candel Company is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Warehouse Supply Chain Officer
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or supply chain quality management.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate supply chain to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Maintain reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ethical values.
- Information gathering and Analysis.
- Sound analysis of problems, and excellent solving skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of B.Sc degree (Second Class Honors, Upper Division) in the Physical, Social or Management Sciences. An MBA/M.Sc in Supply Chain management/Specialized training in Supply Chain, Transportation or Logistics Management is an advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Deadline 1st February, 2017.